Gen X Bulb Bundle
( / )
- SPACING2" between bulbs
- LIGHTFull sun or part-shade
- ZONEPerennial, zones 3-9
- INCLUDES36 bulbs, 3 varieties, 12 bulbs per variety, each in a cloth bag with a wooden plant marker.
- Common NameStar of Persia
3 bags of 12 bulbs each, 36 bulbs total: 51.00. Allium blooms can be left in place for a year-round statement in the garden or cut for dried bouquets, and the mix of these three types are a perfect mix of heights, colors, and vibe for a funky vibrant summer garden.
- DEER Deer resistant
- KIDS+PETS Non-toxic
- DIFFICULTY Super easy to grow
- CLIMATE Does not need freezing winter temps to grow
- WATER Only needs supplemental water in very dry conditions
- INDOOR+POTS Grows well in containers outside
How to Plant
Dig a hole and tuck your bulb in, pointy side up, about 6" deep. Now give your bulb a good wish, a few solid pats to compress the soil around it, a long drink of water, and wait for Spring.
Where to Plant
Find a place that gets at least partial sun, and space bulbs about 8" apart.
When to Plant
Plant in the Fall, anytime before the ground freezes for the last time.
When to Expect Blooms
There's really no care involved. Enjoy the blooms?
Wait for the foliage to wilt and turn yellow before clipping it back, so that the bulb can preserve energy for the next year's blooms.