Double Snowdrop Bulbs
( / )
- SPACING2" between bulbs
- LIGHTFull sun or part-shade
- ZONEPerennial, zones 4-9
- SHIPPINGBeginning in October
- INCLUDES12 bulbs in a cloth bag, with a wooden plant marker
- Botanical NameGalanthus nivalis
12 Bulbs: Snowdrops are a gift in the late Winter to very early Spring, when the fragrant, nodding blooms are the first to brave the snow. Double Snowdrops take it to the next-level, with an emerald outline in the lush center of the white pinwheel petals.
- DEER Deer resistant
- KIDS+PETS Toxic
- DIFFICULTY Super easy to grow
- CLIMATE Full sun or part shade
- WATER Likes moist soil
- INDOOR+POTS Grows well in containers outside
How to Plant
Dig a hole and tuck your bulb in, pointy side up, about 3" deep. Now give your bulb a good wish, a few solid pats to compress the soil around it, a long drink of water, and wait for Spring.
Where to Plant
Find a place that gets at least partial sun, and space bulbs about 3" apart.
When to Plant
Plant in the Fall.
When to Expect Blooms
Late Winter to very early Spring.
There's really no care involved. Enjoy the blooms?
Snowdrops will naturalize and spread when they're happy, for a woodland-carpet effect.