Boomer Bulb Bundle
( / )
- SPACING3" between bulbs
- LIGHTFull sun or part-shade
- ZONEPerennial, zones 3-8
- INCLUDES36 bulbs, 3 varieties, 12 bulbs per variety, each in a cloth bag with a wooden plant marker.
3 bags of 12 bulbs, 36 bulbs total: Double Snowdrop, Giant Snowflake, and Super Parrot Tulip. Green and White all day long - classic and classy. This curated collection of three types of fall planted bulbs grow perfectly together. Plant in the fall for a fragrant, low maintenance, put-together spring garden.
- DEER Not deer resistant
- KIDS+PETS Snowdrop and Snowflake are toxic, Tulips are edible
- DIFFICULTY Super easy to grow
- CLIMATE Needs freezing winter temps to grow
- WATER Only needs supplemental water in very dry conditions
- INDOOR+POTS Grows well in containers outside
How to Plant
Dig a hole and tuck your bulb in, pointy side up, about 6" deep. Now give your bulb a good wish, a few solid pats to compress the soil around it, a long drink of water, and wait for Spring.
Where to Plant
Find a place that gets at least partial sun, and space bulbs about 3" apart.
When to Plant
Plant in the Fall, anytime before the ground freezes for the last time.
When to Expect Blooms
There's really no care involved. Enjoy the blooms? Pick some bouquets?
Wait for the foliage to wilt and turn yellow before clipping it back, so that the bulb can preserve energy for the next year's blooms.