Fragrant Garden Kit: 15 Plants
( / )
- SHIPSBeginning the first week of March, after your last frost date. If you want your plants earlier, (because you’re a risk-taker or have a greenhouse, for example), just email us and we’re happy to accommodate
- ZONEGrows everywhere in the USA (annual, zones 2-11)
- INCLUDES15 plants in 2.5" pots, 3 each of Potomac Appleblossom Snapdragon, Cats White Viola, Kiragami Ornamental Oregano, Blue Lace Flower, Spooky Carnation
Gently fragrant Potomac Appleblossom Snapdragon in the back, olfactory-popping Cats White Viola and Oregano in the front, and fill in the middle with the scrumptious scents of Blue Lace Flower and Spooky Carnations.
Includes 15 young plants, 3 of each of these five varieties, for you to grow the garden of your dreams: Potomac Appleblossom Snapdragon, Cats White Viola, Hop Flower Oregano, Blue Lace Flower, Spooky Carnations.
- SUN Full sun, or part shade
- HEIGHT 2-6ft when full grown
- SPACING 3x5 ft of garden space, 9-12" between plants
- CLIMATE Heat loving
- DEER Deer resistant
- KIDS+PETS Non-toxic
- WATER Drought tolerant
- INDOOR+POTSGrows well in containers outside.
How to Plant
Dig a hole twice the size of the root ball. Fill a little bit of the loose dirt back into the hole and tuck your plant in so the base of the stem is even with the top of the hole. Now fill in the rest of the soil around the roots, give the soft ground around the base of your new plant friend a few solid pats to compress the soil onto the roots, and a long, gentle drink of water.
Where to Plant
Find a place that gets a decent amount of sun, in well draining soil.
When to Plant
Avoid the heat of the day when planting — plant in the early morning, late afternoon, or by the light of the moon. Plant outside after your average last frost in the spring.
When to Expect Blooms
All summer and autumn long.
Water regularly until they get established, and then give them extra water during dry spells. Pick the flowers regularly (Bring the flowers in! Make bouquets! Have fun!) to encourage more blooms. And ask us any questions along the way.
Mix and match in containers!