White Moon Seed Bundle
( / )
- HEIGHT2-5ft when full grown
- SPACING9" between plants
- LIGHTFull sun, or part-shade
- ZONEGrows everywhere in the United States (zones 2-11)
- INCLUDES6 tubes of seeds, individually packed in a cotton bag: White Kilimanjaro Marigold, Benary's Giant White Zinnia, Cats White Viola, Double Click Snow Puff Cosmos, White Perfume Nicotiana, Bridal Silk Shirley Poppy
6 seed tubes for an easy-to-grow completely-enchanting White Moon Garden. Because when you get home from work and the moon's hanging low and you're strumming your guitar you'll want these flower friends glimmering around you with their sweetly perfumed and pure white petals.
Six seed tubes of individually packed seeds, tucked into a cotton bag, perfect for gifting or keeping your planting bench organized!
Specific planting instructions are on each individual seed tube, but basic instructions are below.
- DEER Deer resistant
- KIDS+PETS Edible
- CLIMATE Likes warm summers
- WATER Drought tolerant
- INDOOR+POTSCan be grown in a container outdoors
How to Plant
Tuck seeds 1/8" deep, 2" apart. Water gently and regularly as seedlings emerge over the next 2 wks. Once babies are 2” tall, pluck so there's just one per 12"
Where to Plant
Find a place that gets a decent amount of sun, and space seeds 2" apart, thin plants to about 9" apart.
When to Plant
Plant outside after your average last frost in the spring.
When to Expect Blooms
Mid-summer through frost.
Water regularly until they get established, and then give them extra water during dry spells. Pick the flowers regularly (Bring the flowers in! Make bouquets! Have fun!) to encourage more blooms. And ask us any questions along the way.