( / )
- SPACING3" between bulbs
- LIGHTFull sun or part-shade
- ZONEPerennial, zones 3-8
- INCLUDES60 bulbs, 12 each of 5 varieties each in a labeled cloth bag, with a wooden plant marker
- Botanical NameTulipa
60 Bulbs, 12 each of 5 varieties: Got a lot of space to fill or gifts to give? Go big with a bundle of five of our Tulip varieties, each packaged in their own labeled cotton bag. 60 unique, show-stopping Tulips in a mix of shapes and colors for some spring magic.
- DEER Not deer resistant
- KIDS+PETS Non-toxic, edible petals
- DIFFICULTY Super easy to grow
- CLIMATE Needs freezing Winter temps to grow
- WATER Only needs supplemental water in very dry conditions
- INDOOR+POTS Grows well in containers outside
How to Plant
Dig a hole and tuck your bulb in, pointy side up, about 6" deep. Now give your bulb a good wish, a few solid pats to compress the soil around it, a long drink of water, and wait for Spring.
Where to Plant
Find a place that gets at least partial sun, and space bulbs about 3" apart.
When to Plant
Plant in the Fall, anytime before the ground freezes for the last time.
When to Expect Blooms
There's really no care involved. Enjoy the blooms? Pick some bouquets?
Wait for the foliage to wilt and turn yellow before clipping it back, so that the bulb can preserve energy for the next year's blooms.