Atmospheric Mix Seed Bundle
( / )
- HEIGHT2-6ft when full grown
- SPACING9" between plants
- LIGHTFull sun, or part-shade
- ZONEGrows everywhere in the USA (annual, zones 2-11)
- INCLUDES6 tubes of seeds: Moonstone Aster, Xanthos Cosmos, Ruby Moon Hyacinth Bean, White Perfume Nicotiana, Starflower Scabiosa, Limelight Millet
For a dreamy, ethereal, cosmically vibrating garden this season, try our Atmospheric Seed Mix with Xanthos Cosmos, Ruby Moon Hyacinth Bean, Moonstone Aster, Limelight Millet, Starflower Scabiosa, and the star-shaped flowers of White Perfume Nicotiana.
Specific planting instructions are on each individual seed tube, but basic instructions are below.
- DEER Deer resistant
- KIDS+PETS Non-toxic
- CLIMATE Likes warm summers
- WATER Drought tolerant
- INDOOR+POTSBest planted outside
How to Plant
Tuck seeds 1/8" deep, 2" apart. Water gently and regularly as seedlings emerge over the next 2 wks. Once babies are 2” tall, pluck so there's just one per 12"
Where to Plant
Find a place that gets a decent amount of sun, and space seeds 2" apart, thin plants to about 9" apart.
When to Plant
Plant outside after your average last frost in the Spring.
When to Expect Blooms
Mid-Summer through frost.
For a really far-out atmospheric garden, add Flying Saucer Morning Glories! Water regularly until they get established, and then give them extra water during dry spells. Pick the flowers regularly (Bring the flowers in! Make bouquets! Have fun!) to encourage more blooms. And ask us any questions along the way.