Fragrant Seed Bundle
( / )
- HEIGHT2-10 ft when full grown
- SPACING5-9" between plants
- LIGHTFull sun, or part-shade
- ZONEGrows everywhere in the USA (annual, zones 2-11)
- INCLUDES6 tubes of seeds: Chocolate Lace Flower, Purple Emperor Nasturtium, Potomac Lavender Snapdragon, Misty Lavender Larkspur, White Perfume Nicotiana, Miss Willmott Sweet Pea
Six varieties of beautiful and sweetly fragrant- and incredibly unique- flower varieties. These are all easy to grow, easy on the eyes, and look stunning together. From dark purples of the Chocolate Lace Flower, to the intoxicating scent of the Perfume Nicotiana, this garden is going to look, and smell, incredible.
Specific planting instructions are on each individual seed tube, but basic instructions are below.
- DEER Deer resistant
- CLIMATE Likes warm summers
- WATER Water regularly
- INDOOR+POTSGrows well in containers outdoors
How to Plant
Tuck seeds 1/8" deep, 2" apart. Water gently and regularly as seedlings emerge over the next 2 wks. Once babies are 2” tall, pluck so there's just one per 12"
Where to Plant
Find a place that gets a decent amount of sun, and space seeds 2" apart, thin plants to about 9" apart.
When to Plant
Plant outside after your average last frost in the spring.
When to Expect Blooms
Mid-summer through frost.
Water regularly until they get established, and then give them extra water during dry spells. Pick the flowers regularly (Bring the flowers in! Make bouquets! Have fun!) to encourage more blooms. And ask us any questions along the way.