Sunshine Daydream Seed Bundle
( / )
- HEIGHT2-6ft when full grown
- SPACING9" between plants
- LIGHTFull sun, or part-shade
- ZONEGrows everywhere in the USA (annual, zones 2-11)
- INCLUDES6 tubes of seeds: Shirley Poppy Mother of Pearl, Queen Lime Orange Zinnia, Spun Yellow Marigold, Limelight Millet, Blue Lace Flower, Old Spice Cupani Sweet Pea
Walking through the tall trees... going where the wind blows... blooming like a red... Shirley Poppy Mother of Pearl. And Queen Lime Orange Zinnias, Spun Yellow Marigolds, green Limelight Millet, Blue Lace Flower and purple Old Spice Cupani Sweet Pea! See what we did there? Grab this sun-loving bundle of 6 different seed tubes and ride out singin' in the morning sunshine!
Specific planting instructions are on each individual seed tube, but basic instructions are below.
- DEER Deer resistant
- KIDS+PETS Non-toxic
- CLIMATE Likes warm summers
- WATER Drought tolerant
- INDOOR+POTS Best planted outside
How to Plant
Tuck seeds 1/8" deep, 2" apart. Water gently and regularly as seedlings emerge over the next 2 wks. Once babies are 2” tall, pluck so there's just one per 12"
Where to Plant
Find a place that gets a decent amount of sun, and space seeds 2" apart, thin plants to about 9" apart.
When to Plant
Plant outside after your average last frost in the Spring.
When to Expect Blooms
Mid-Summer through frost.
Water regularly until they get established, and then give them extra water during dry spells. Pick the flowers regularly (Bring the flowers in! Make bouquets! Have fun!) to encourage more blooms. And ask us any questions along the way.