Sweetwater Seed Bundle
( / )
Kalin designed this Tutti-Frutti cutting garden with an eye for easy to grow plants that would pop in bouquets all summer long. Nothing too precious, just the right amount of perk, and happy to grow anywhere.
Grow out this bundle of plants with Kalin this spring and dish on what's working.
- HEIGHT2-6ft when full grown
- SPACING9-12" between plants
- LIGHTFull sun, or part-shade
- ZONEGrows everywhere in the USA (annual, zones 2-11)
- INCLUDES6 tubes of seeds: Zinderella Peach Zinnias, Teddy Bear Sunflowers, Bunny Tail Grass, Potomac Lavendar Snapdragon, Blue Lace Flower, Mammoth Salmon Cream Sweet Pea
Phew, this seed bundle is smokin' hot, ya'll.
BOOM: A bundle of tall, leggy, flower bombshells (in a good way)! Sow these hot summer babes for vertical, showy drama (again, in a good way). Zinderella Peach Zinnias, Teddy Bear Sunflowers, Bunny Tail Grass, Potomac Lavendar Snapdragon, Blue Lace Flower and Mammoth Salmon Cream Sweet Pea Seeds.
Specific planting instructions are on each individual seed tube, but basic instructions are below.
- DEER Deer resistant
- KIDS+PETS Non-toxic
- CLIMATE Likes warm summers
- WATER Drought tolerant
- INDOOR+POTSBest planted outside
How to Plant
Tuck seeds 1/8" deep, 2" apart. Water gently and regularly as seedlings emerge over the next 2 wks. Once babies are 2” tall, pluck so there's just one per 12"
Where to Plant
Find a place that gets a decent amount of sun, and space seeds 2" apart, thin plants to about 9" apart.
When to Plant
Plant outside after your average last frost in the spring.
When to Expect Blooms
Mid-summer through frost.
Water regularly until they get established, and then give them extra water during dry spells. Pick the flowers regularly (Bring the flowers in! Make bouquets! Have fun!) to encourage more blooms. And ask us any questions along the way.