Silver Drop Eucalyptus
( / )
- SHIPSBeginning in April
- HEIGHT36" when full grown
- SPACING18" between plants
- LIGHTFull sun, plz.
- ZONEPerennial in zones 8-11 or can be grown as an annual
- SHIPPINGFlat rate $10 shipping on all orders
- INCLUDES3 plants, each in a 2" diameter pot
- Botanical NameEucalyptus gunni
Silver Drop Eucalyptus is a beautiful foliage plant, and can be easily grown indoors. The sculptural branches are a modern shape for the garden or windowsill.
- DEER Deer resistant
- KIDS+PETS Non-toxic
- DIFFICULTY Super easy to grow
- CLIMATE Heat loving
- WATER Drought tolerant
- INDOOR+POTS Grows well indoors or out, suitable for containers.
How to Plant
Dig a hole and tuck your plant in so it is even with the soil. Now give your plant a good wish, a few solid pats to compress the soil around it, and a long drink of water.
Where to Plant
Find a place that gets a decent amount of sun, and space plants about 18" apart.
When to Plant
Avoid the heat of the day when planting — plant in the early morning, late afternoon, or by the light of the moon. Plant outside after your average last frost in the Spring.
When to Expect Blooms
We're here for the foliage on this one.
Water regularly until they get established, and then give them extra water during dry spells. Happy in hot, dry, poor soil. And ask us any questions along the way.
Can be dried for use in wreaths or dried bouquets.