( / )
- SHIPSBeginning in April
- HEIGHT12-42" when full grown
- SPACING9-12" between plants
- LIGHTFull sun, or part-shade
- ZONEMix of annual and perennial, zones 3-9
- SHIPPINGFlat rate $10 shipping on all orders
- INCLUDES24 plants, each in a 2" diameter pot, 6 of each variety
- Botanical NamesLavandula, Calendula officinalis, Echinacea purpurea, Achillea millefolium
The plants come with detailed instructions on how to plant, care for, and use the flowers. Salves, teas, tinctures, aromatherapy, this is a craft box and a garden in one!
- DEER not deer resistant
- KIDS+PETS Non-toxic, edible and medicinal
- DIFFICULTY Super easy to grow
- CLIMATE Heat loving
- WATER Drought tolerant
- INDOOR+POTS Grows well in containers outside.
How to Plant
Dig a hole and tuck your plant in so it is even with the soil. Now give your plant a good wish, a few solid pats to compress the soil around it, and a long drink of water.
Where to Plant
Find a place that gets a decent amount of sun, and space plants about 9" apart.
When to Plant
Avoid the heat of the day when planting — plant in the early morning, late afternoon, or by the light of the moon. Plant outside after your average last frost in the Spring.
When to Expect Blooms
Sweet, sweet Summertime.
Water regularly until they get established, and then give them extra water during dry spells. Pick the flowers regularly (Bring the flowers in! Make bouquets! Have fun!) to encourage more blooms. And ask us any questions along the way.
This garden covers about 12 sqft of garden space when mature.