Sculptural Seed Bundle
( / )
- HEIGHT2-5ft when full grown
- SPACING9" between plants
- LIGHTFull sun, or part-shade
- ZONEGrows everywhere in the United States (zones 2-11)
- INCLUDES6 tubes of seeds: Statice Suworowii, Transformer Nigella, Flamingo Feather Celosia, Starflower Scabiosa, Smokey Eyes Larkspur, Super Cactus Senorita Zinnia
The most unique shapes grow from these 6 seed tubes for a sculptural flower garden. Every single variety will hold its own in the garden as a beautiful weirdo. Spice up your bouquets, plant a novelty bed, add some drama to your windowbox. Play around.
Specific planting instructions are on each individual seed tube, but basic instructions are below.
- DEER Not deer resistant
- KIDS+PETS Non-toxic
- CLIMATE Happy in the heat
- WATERDrought tolerant
- INDOOR+POTSCan be grown in a container outdoors
How to Plant
Tuck seeds 1/8" deep, 2" apart. Water gently and regularly as seedlings emerge over the next 2 wks. Once babies are 2” tall, pluck so there's just one per 12"
Where to Plant
Find a place that gets a decent amount of sun, and space seeds 2" apart, thin plants to about 9" apart.
When to Plant
Plant outside after your average last frost in the spring.
When to Expect Blooms
Mid-summer through frost.
Water regularly until they get established, and then give them extra water during dry spells. Pick the flowers regularly (Bring the flowers in! Make bouquets! Have fun!) to encourage more blooms. And ask us any questions along the way.