Vintage White Yarrow
( / )
- SHIPSBeginning in April
- HEIGHT36" when full grown
- SPACING24" between plants
- LIGHTFull sun, or part-shade
- ZONEPerennial, zones 3-9
- SHIPPINGFlat rate $10 shipping on all orders
- INCLUDES3 plants, each in a 2" diameter pot
- Botanical NameAchillea millefolium
Yarrow is a lovely perennial that grows into a large bushy statement plant laden with blooms. Easy, tough as nails, with pretty foliage to match.
- DEER Not deer resistant
- KIDS+PETS Non-toxic, edible
- DIFFICULTY Super easy to grow
- CLIMATE Heat loving
- WATER Drought tolerant
- INDOOR+POTS Grows well in containers.
How to Plant
Dig a hole and tuck your plant in so it is even with the soil. Now give your plant a good wish, a few solid pats to compress the soil around it, and a long drink of water.
Where to Plant
Find a place that gets a decent amount of sun, and space plants 12" apart.
When to Plant
Avoid the heat of the day when planting — plant in the early morning, late afternoon, or by the light of the moon. Plant outside after your average last frost in the Spring.
When to Expect Blooms
Sweet, sweet Summertime.
Water regularly until they get established, and then give them extra water during dry spells. Pick the flowers regularly (Bring the flowers in! Make bouquets! Have fun!) to encourage more blooms. And ask us any questions along the way.
Fresh blooms have a mild and sweet apple-ish flavor, eat the blossoms fresh as a garnish for desserts or tossed into salad. Or, dry the blossoms in a warm dark place to use for tea.