White Moon Garden Kit: 15 Plants
( / )
- SHIPSBeginning the first week of March, after your last frost date. If you want your plants earlier, (because you’re a risk-taker or have a greenhouse, for example), just email us and we’re happy to accommodate
- ZONEGrows everywhere in the USA (annual, zones 2-11)
- INCLUDES15 plants in 2.5" pots, 3 each of Love in a Mist Delft Blue, Roseanne Brown Lisianthus, Blue Glitter Eryngium, Potomac Dark Orange Snapdragons, and Zinderella Peach Zinnias
The Viola has a compact bushy growth, and delicate little whiskers on its pure white petals. Plant them towards the front of your garden. Next plant the Bunny Tail Grass, a compact and tactile friend that you'll want to touch every time you wander past. Now plant the bushy creamy white Marigold (edible, along with the Viola, so feel free to nibble). Towards the back intersperse the vintage-looking Fama White Scabiosa (we love this one so so much) and the beautiful Double Click Snow Puff Cosmos.
Includes 15 young plants, 3 of each of these five varieties, for you to grow the garden of your dreams: Viola, Bunny Tail Grass, White Marigold, Fama White Scabiosa, Double Click Snow Puff Cosmos.
- DEER Not deer resistant
- KIDS+PETS Non-toxic
- CLIMATE Happy in the heat
- WATER Drought tolerant
- INDOOR+POTS Grows well in containers outside.
How to Plant
Dig a hole and tuck your plant in so it is even with the soil. Now give your plant a good wish, a few solid pats to compress the soil around it, and a long drink of water.
Where to Plant
Find a place that gets a decent amount of sun, and space plants about 9" apart.
When to Plant
Avoid the heat of the day when planting — plant in the early morning, late afternoon, or by the light of the moon. Plant outside after your average last frost in the Spring.
When to Expect Blooms
Sweet, sweet summertime.
Water regularly until they get established, and then give them extra water during dry spells. Pick the flowers regularly (Bring the flowers in! Make bouquets! Have fun!) to encourage more blooms. And ask us any questions along the way.
Hummingbirds, butterflies, and pollinators will love this mix of plants.