( / )
- SHIPSBeginning in April
- HEIGHT18" when full grown
- SPACING12" between plants
- LIGHTFull sun, or part-shade.
- ZONEBiennial (flowers in the second year), zones 5-10
- SHIPPINGFlat rate $10 shipping on all orders
- INCLUDES3 plants, each in a 2" diameter pot.
- Botanical NameSeseli gummiferum
The funkiest addition to your garden, this unusual specimen has beautiful foliage that is silvery and lacy, and the mauve to cream blooms are an ombre masterpiece. Thrives in poor, dry soil.
- DEER Deer resistant
- KIDS+PETS Non-toxic
- DIFFICULTY Super easy to grow
- CLIMATE Heat loving
- WATER Drought tolerant
- INDOOR+POTS Grows well in containers outside.
How to Plant
Dig a hole and tuck your plant in so it is even with the soil. Now give your plant a good wish, a few solid pats to compress the soil around it, and a long drink of water.
Where to Plant
Find a place that gets a decent amount of sun, and space plants about 9" apart.
When to Plant
Avoid the heat of the day when planting — plant in the early morning, late afternoon, or by the light of the moon. Plant outside after your average last frost in the Spring.
When to Expect Blooms
Mid Summer through frost, the second year.
Water regularly until they get established, and then give them extra water during dry spells. Pick the flowers regularly (Bring the flowers in! Make bouquets! Have fun!) to encourage more blooms. And ask us any questions along the way.
Excellent addition to a moon garden.