Aries Seed Bundle
( / )
These are the seeds for your Aries garden.
- HEIGHT1-4 ft when full grown
- SPACING9" between plants
- LIGHTFull sun, or part-shade
- ZONEGrows everywhere in the USA (annual, zones 2-11)
- INCLUDES6 tubes of seeds: Valkyrie Pink Aster, Delft Blue Nigella, Grace Salmon Godetia, Thai Silk Apricot Poppy, Champagne Bubble Pink Iceland Poppy, Tip Top Alaska Salmon Nasturtium
For the Aries, we have the bubble gum fireworks of Valkyrie Pink Aster, the lolling elegance of Thai Silk Apricot Chiffon Poppy, shimmering Grace Salmon Godetia, iridescent Champagne Bubbles Icelandic Poppy, edible and oh-so-pretty Tip Top Salmon Nasturtium, and Delft Blue Nigella- this garden will have people talking! The Aries garden makes a statement, and will be boldly different than any other.
Includes 6 seed tubes; specific planting instructions are on each individual seed tube, but basic instructions are below.
- DEER Deer resistant
- KIDS+PETS Non-toxic
- CLIMATE Likes warm summers
- WATER Drought tolerant
- INDOOR+POTSGrows well in containers outside
How to Plant
Tuck seeds 1/8" deep, 2" apart. Water gently and regularly as seedlings emerge over the next 2 wks. Once babies are 2” tall, pluck so there's just one per 12"
Where to Plant
Find a place that gets a decent amount of sun, and space seeds 2" apart, thin plants to about 9" apart.
When to Plant
Plant outside after your average last frost in the spring.
When to Expect Blooms
Mid-summer through frost.
Water regularly until they get established, and then give them extra water during dry spells. Pick the flowers regularly (Bring the flowers in! Make bouquets! Have fun!) to encourage more blooms. And ask us any questions along the way.