Chantilly Salmon Snapdragon Seeds
( / )
- HEIGHT4ft when full grown
- SPACING9" between plants
- LIGHTFull sun or part shade
- ZONEGrows everywhere in the USA (annual in zones 2-6, tender perennial in zones 7-11)
- INCLUDES25 seeds
- Botanical NameAntirrhinum majus
Chantilly Salmon Snapdragons are just so, so pretty. They have an appealing citrus scent, and their colors range from a deep apricot to a light blush and every color tone in between. With a look that's both tropical and autumnal, they will bloom early summer and into the fall and always look dressed for the occasion.
- DEER Deer resistant
- KIDS+PETS Non-toxic, edible flowers
- CLIMATEPrefers mild weather
- WATER Water regularly
- INDOOR+POTSGrows well in containers outside.
How to Plant
Start indoors 2 months before last frost. Press seeds into dirt but do not cover, as they need light to germinate. Water by misting.
Where to Plant
Find a place that gets mostly sun, and space 6-10" apart.
When to Plant
Transfer outside in the spring after your last frost, when weather has warmed.
When to Expect Blooms
Blooms spring and fall, and through mild summers.
Water regularly until they get established, and then give them extra water during dry spells. Pick the flowers to encourage more blooms.
If your summers are hot, they may stop blooming in July and August, but will begin again in the fall. Cut stems for vases when the bottom buds open.