Chocolate Morning Glory Seeds
( / )
- HEIGHTOver 10ft high when full grown
- SPACING6" between plants
- LIGHTFull sun, or part-shade
- ZONEGrows everywhere in the USA (annual, zones 2-11)
- INCLUDES25 seeds
- Botanical NameIpomea nil
Chocolate Morning Glory vines give us 90's sticker collection vibes with shimmery, iridescent mocha-pink flowers and white trim. Their leaves are fuzzy, too, which is obviously a delightful bonus.
- DEER Deer resistant
- KIDS+PETS Toxic
- CLIMATE Heat and cold tolerant
- WATER Water regularly
- INDOOR+POTSGrows well outdoors in large containers with support
How to Plant
Soak seed overnight, then plant 1/2" deep, spaced 8" apart.
Where to Plant
Full or part sun.
When to Plant
Early spring, or late fall if winters are mild. Sow directly into garden.
When to Expect Blooms
Plentiful blooms from summer to frost last just one day each.
Water regularly, especially during dry spells.
Champion self-seeders. Make sure they have something to grow up, a trellis or fence works well.