Cut Flower Garden Kit: 6 Seed Tubes + Garden Tools
( / )
- HEIGHT2-6ft when full grown
- SPACING9" between plants
- LIGHTFull sun, or part-shade
- ZONEGrows everywhere in the USA (annual, zones 2-11)
- INCLUDESGarden Snips, Large Kenzan Set and 6 tubes of seeds: Matsumoto White Tipped Blue Aster, Feather Top Grass, Transformer Nigella, Fata Morgana Scabiosa, Chantilly Salmon Snapdragon, Queen Lime With Blush Zinnia.
Six varieties of the most unique cut flower plants that look completely amazing together. This mix will have you in reliable blooms that wow you and everyone you give a bouquet to. Plus, Garden Snips for those nice clean cuts (they'll make your stems last longer in a vase!) and a Large Kenzan set to really show off your hard work (a must-have for DIY florists!)
Specific planting instructions are on each individual seed tube, but basic instructions are below.
- DEER Deer resistant
- KIDS+PETS Non-toxic
- CLIMATE Likes warm summers
- WATER Drought tolerant
- INDOOR+POTSGrows well in containers outside
How to Plant
Tuck seeds 1/8" deep, 2" apart. Water gently and regularly as seedlings emerge over the next 2 wks. Once babies are 2” tall, pluck so there's just one per 12"
Where to Plant
Find a place that gets a decent amount of sun, and space seeds 2" apart, thin plants to about 9" apart.
When to Plant
Plant outside after your average last frost in the spring.
When to Expect Blooms
Mid-summer through frost.
Water regularly until they get established, and then give them extra water during dry spells. Pick the flowers regularly (Bring the flowers in! Make bouquets! Have fun!) to encourage more blooms. And ask us any questions along the way.