Flying Saucer Morning Glory Seeds
( / )
- HEIGHTOver 10ft high when full grown
- SPACING6" between plants
- LIGHTFull sun, or part-shade
- ZONEGrows everywhere in the USA (annual, zones 2-11)
- INCLUDES25 seeds
- Botanical NameIpomea
Flying Saucer Morning Glory vines have a unique pentagon shape and blue stripes on their petals that look drawn-on with colored pencils.
- DEER Deer resistant
- KIDS+PETS Toxic
- CLIMATE Heat and cold tolerant
- WATER Water regularly
- INDOOR+POTSGrows well outdoors in large containers with support
How to Plant
Soak seed overnight, then plant 1/2" deep, spaced 8" apart.
Where to Plant
Full or part sun.
When to Plant
Early spring, or late fall if winters are mild. Sow directly into garden.
When to Expect Blooms
Plentiful blooms from summer to frost last just one day each.
Water regularly, especially during dry spells.
Champion self-seeders. Make sure they have something to grow up, a trellis or fence works well.