Leo Seed Bundle
( / )
These are the seeds for your Leo garden.
- HEIGHT1-10ft when full grown
- SPACING9" between plants
- LIGHTFull sun, or part-shade
- ZONEGrows everywhere in the United States (zones 2-11)
- INCLUDES6 tubes of seeds: Limelight Millet, Autumns Touch Amaranth, Double Click Cranberry Cosmos, Chocolate Lace Flower, Kilimanjaro White Marigold, Smokey Eyes Larkspur
For the Leo garden grown from seed, gah - this mix is so cool. It’s like a perfume, stay with us here:
Base notes: Kilimanjaro White Marigold, Double Click Cranberry Cosmos
Mid notes: Chocolate Lace Flower (also makes a dye!) and Autumn’s Touch Amaranth (almost lusty)
Top notes: Smokey Eyes Larkspur and Limelight Millet - which will most certainly put you smack dab in the limelight
Specific planting instructions are on each individual seed tube, but basic instructions are below.
- DEER Deer resistant
- KIDS+PETS Non-toxic
- CLIMATE Likes warm summers
- WATER Drought tolerant
- INDOOR+POTSCan be grown in a container with support
How to Plant
Tuck seeds 1/8" deep, 2" apart. Water gently and regularly as seedlings emerge over the next 2 wks. Once babies are 2” tall, pluck so there's just one per 12"
Where to Plant
Find a place that gets a decent amount of sun, and space seeds 2" apart, thin plants to about 9" apart.
When to Plant
Plant outside after your average last frost in the spring.
When to Expect Blooms
Mid-summer through frost.
Water regularly until they get established, and then give them extra water during dry spells. Pick the flowers regularly (Bring the flowers in! Make bouquets! Have fun!) to encourage more blooms. And ask us any questions along the way.