Libra Seed Bundle
( / )
These are the seeds for your Libra garden.
- HEIGHT1-4 ft when full grown
- SPACING9" between plants
- LIGHTFull sun, or part-shade
- ZONEGrows everywhere in the USA (annual, zones 2-11)
- INCLUDES6 tubes of seeds: Lilac Pom Pom Breadseed Poppy, Bunny Tail Grass, White Perfume Nicotiana, Cats White Viola, Fata Morgana Scabiosa, Xanthos Cosmos
The Libra garden grown from seed is a recipe for balancing quiet beauty with funk and fun- you won’t regret it, in a captivating yet calming color palette.
Lilac Pom Pom Breadseed Poppy (a riot of arresting color), Bunny Tail Grass (so soft), White Perfume Nicotiana (enchanting), Cats White Viola (little friends), Fata Morgana Scabiosa (the perfect peach color), and Xanthos Cosmos (your spirit flower, obv, but in the most gentle honey-green color).
Includes 6 seed tubes; specific planting instructions are on each individual seed tube, but basic instructions are below.
- DEER Deer resistant
- KIDS+PETS Non-toxic
- CLIMATE Likes warm summers
- WATER Drought tolerant
- INDOOR+POTSCan be grown in a container with support
How to Plant
Tuck seeds 1/8" deep, 2" apart. Water gently and regularly as seedlings emerge over the next 2 wks. Once babies are 2” tall, pluck so there's just one per 12"
Where to Plant
Find a place that gets a decent amount of sun, and space seeds 2" apart, thin plants to about 9" apart.
When to Plant
Plant outside after your average last frost in the spring.
When to Expect Blooms
Mid-summer through frost.
Water regularly until they get established, and then give them extra water during dry spells. Pick the flowers regularly (Bring the flowers in! Make bouquets! Have fun!) to encourage more blooms. And ask us any questions along the way.