( / )
- SPACING3" between bulbs
- LIGHTFull sun to part-shade
- ZONEPerennial zones 3-8
- SHIPPINGBeginning in October
- INCLUDES12 bulbs
- Botanical NameNarcissus
Delnashaugh Daffodils are sweetly fragrant. The lush 4" blossoms have round creamy white petals interspersed with ruffled peach-apricot colored petals.
- DEER Deer resistant
- KIDS+PETS Toxic
- DIFFICULTY Super easy to grow
- CLIMATE Needs freezing Winter temps to grow
- WATER Only needs supplemental water in very dry conditions
- INDOOR+POTS Grows well in containers outside
How to Plant
Dig a hole and tuck your bulb in, pointy side up, about 6" deep. Now give your bulb a good wish, a few solid pats to compress the soil around it, a long drink of water, and wait for Spring.
Where to Plant
Find a place that gets full to part sun, and space bulbs about 3" apart.
When to Plant
Plant in the Fall, anytime before the ground freezes for the last time.
When to Expect Blooms
There's really no care involved. Enjoy the blooms? Pick some bouquets?
Wait for the foliage to wilt and turn yellow before clipping it back, so that the bulb can preserve energy for the next year's blooms.