( / )
- SPACING3" between bulbs
- LIGHTFull sun to part-shade
- ZONEPerennial zones 3-8
- INCLUDES12 bulbs in a cloth bag, with a wooden plant marker
- Botanical NameNarcissus
Minnow Daffodils are the sweetest little things you will ever see because: they're miniature! They open with pale yellow petals with a yellow cup, and as they age the petals fade to a milky-white color. The bitty blooms come 3-5 per stem, and have a wonderful fragrance. Low-growing, a good choice for the front of your garden.
- DEER Deer resistant
- KIDS+PETS Toxic
- DIFFICULTY Super easy to grow
- CLIMATE Needs freezing Winter temps to grow
- WATER Only needs supplemental water in very dry conditions
- INDOOR+POTS Grows well in containers outside
How to Plant
Dig a hole and tuck your bulb in, pointy side up, about 6" deep. Now give your bulb a good wish, a few solid pats to compress the soil around it, a long drink of water, and wait for Spring.
Where to Plant
Find a place that gets full to part sun, and space bulbs about 3" apart.
When to Plant
Plant in the Fall, anytime before the ground freezes for the last time.
When to Expect Blooms
There's really no care involved. Enjoy the blooms? Pick some bouquets?
Wait for the foliage to wilt and turn yellow before clipping it back, so that the bulb can preserve energy for the next year's blooms.