Snapdragon Mix Seed Bundle
( / )
- HEIGHT4ft when full grown
- SPACING9" between plants
- LIGHTFull sun or part shade
- ZONEGrows everywhere in the USA (annual in zones 2-6, tender perennial in zones 7-11)
- INCLUDES3 seed tubes: Chantilly Salmon, Potomac Appleblossom, and Potomac Lavender Snapdragon
Please, let your inner ruffly-pedaled-pastel-loving-cottage-gardener self come forth, friend. You're in good company here. With this mix of pink, peach, white, and lavender snapdragon seeds, vertical spikes of frilly, Snappy-D joy will fill your heart and vases spring to fall.
Three types of seed tubes, individually packed in a little cotton bag, perfect for gifting, or keeping your potting bench organized (and stylish). Specific planting instructions are on each individual seed tube, but basic instructions are below.
- DEER Deer resistant
- KIDS+PETS Non-toxic, edible flowers
- CLIMATEPrefers mild weather
- WATER Water regularly
- INDOOR+POTSGrows well in containers outside.
How to Plant
Start indoors 2 months before last frost. Press seeds into dirt but do not cover, as they need light to germinate. Water by misting.
Where to Plant
Find a place that gets mostly sun, and space 6-10" apart.
When to Plant
Transfer outside in the spring after your last frost, when weather has warmed.
When to Expect Blooms
Blooms spring and fall, and through mild summers.
Water regularly until they get established, and then give them extra water during dry spells. Pick the flowers to encourage more blooms. Provide support if needed for tall flower spikes.
If your summers are hot, they may stop blooming in July and August, but will begin again in the fall. Cut stems for vases when the bottom buds open.