Taurus Seed Bundle
( / )
These are the seeds for your Taurus garden.
- HEIGHT1-4 ft when full grown
- SPACING9" between plants
- LIGHTFull sun, or part-shade
- ZONEGrows everywhere in the USA (annual, zones 2-11)
- INCLUDES6 tubes of seeds: Pro Cut Plum Sunflower, Italian White Sunflower, Teddy Bear Sunflower, Super Cactus Senorita Zinnia, Transformer Nigella, Flying Saucer Morning Glory
The Taurus garden grown from seed looks like your harem of friends.
A trio of your spirit flowers: Teddy Bear Sunflower, Italian White Sunflower, and Pro Cut Plum Sunflower- tall beauties! Cool (off-kilter shorter friends) Super Cactus Senorita Zinnia and Transformer Nigella, and always the social climber- amiright - Flying Saucer Morning Glory.
Includes 6 seed tubes; specific planting instructions are on each individual seed tube, but basic instructions are below.
- DEER Deer resistant
- KIDS+PETS Non-toxic
- CLIMATE Likes warm summers
- WATER Drought tolerant
- INDOOR+POTSCan be grown in a container with support
How to Plant
Tuck seeds 1/8" deep, 2" apart. Water gently and regularly as seedlings emerge over the next 2 wks. Once babies are 2” tall, pluck so there's just one per 12"
Where to Plant
Find a place that gets a decent amount of sun, and space seeds 2" apart, thin plants to about 9" apart.
When to Plant
Plant outside after your average last frost in the spring.
When to Expect Blooms
Mid-summer through frost.
Water regularly until they get established, and then give them extra water during dry spells. Pick the flowers regularly (Bring the flowers in! Make bouquets! Have fun!) to encourage more blooms. And ask us any questions along the way.