Teddy Bear Sunflower Seeds
( / )
- HEIGHT4-6ft when full grown
- SPACING12" between plants
- LIGHTFull sun, or part-shade
- ZONEGrows everywhere in the USA (annual, zones 2-11)
- INCLUDES25 seeds
- Botanical NameHelianthus annuus
Is the Teddy Bear Sunflower the sweetest and most well-named flower you have ever seen, or what? This is a shorter and bushy sunflower, so looks great at the front edge of your sunflower patch or garden.
- DEER Deer resistant
- KIDS+PETS Non-toxic
- CLIMATE Heat loving
- WATER Drought tolerant
- INDOOR+POTSIn-ground or in large containers outside
How to Plant
Stick in the dirt 1/2-1" deep, about 12" apart. Water gently and regularly as seedlings emerge over the next 2 weeks.
Where to Plant
Find a place that gets mostly sun.
When to Plant
Late spring, when the soil is warm. Sow directly into garden.
When to Expect Blooms
Mid-summer through frost.
Water regularly until they get established, and then give them extra water during dry spells.
Native to North America.