Virgo Seed Bundle
( / )
These are the seeds for your Virgo garden.
- HEIGHT1-4 ft when full grown
- SPACING9" between plants
- LIGHTFull sun, or part-shade
- ZONEGrows everywhere in the United States (zones 2-11)
- INCLUDES6 tubes of seeds: Ivory Princess Calendula, Chantilly Salmon Snapdragon, Tip Top Salmon Nasturtium, Purple Emperor Nasturtiums, Spun Orange Marigolds, Gem Pink Antique Viola
All edible all the time. The Virgo garden is built around the Virgo spirit flower, the Snapdragon, but it's a beautiful mix of tidy, elegant (and edible) plants!
Ivory Princess Calendula, (surprising departure from the traditional orange), Chantilly Salmon Snapdragon, Tip Top Salmon Nasturtium, (with variegated leaves!), Purple Emperor Nasturtiums, Spun Orange Marigolds, (enormous fragrant blooms), and Gem Pink Antique Viola seeds, (chefs kiss).
Includes 6 seed tubes; specific planting instructions are on each individual seed tube, but basic instructions are below.
- DEER Deer resistant
- KIDS+PETS Non-toxic
- CLIMATE Likes warm summers
- WATER Drought tolerant
- INDOOR+POTSGrows well in containers outside
How to Plant
Tuck seeds 1/8" deep, 2" apart. Water gently and regularly as seedlings emerge over the next 2 wks. Once babies are 2” tall, pluck so there's just one per 12"
Where to Plant
Find a place that gets a decent amount of sun, and space seeds 2" apart, thin plants to about 9" apart.
When to Plant
Plant outside after your average last frost in the Spring.
When to Expect Blooms
Mid-Summer through frost.
Water regularly until they get established, and then give them extra water during dry spells. Pick the flowers regularly (Bring the flowers in! Make bouquets! Have fun!) to encourage more blooms. And ask us any questions along the way.